Keeping up to date
The library can help you in a number of ways to keep up to date with what's new in your areas of interest.
Public health and social care e-bulletin.
This is a weekly summary of what's new with links to new reports, policy and resources organised by topic.
- You can register yourself to receive e-contents pages of your favourite professional journals direct to your email account. See 'How to register for journal alerts' (PDF, 1.5 MB). If you need further help please contact the library.
- In addition to using Athens to access journals, Public Health members can also request copies of journal articles by emailing us.
- This service was discontinued for Kent County Council as of 1 April 2018. If you have comments, please email PHSClibrary@kent.gov.uk
- Knowledgeshare is a targeted service providing the latest high-level evidence in your field.
- Once you are registered for this service, whenever we find high impact publications in your area, we'll let you know.
- The service was developed by Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust and over 2000 local health and social care staff are signed up to the service nationally.