Data and reports
Information on prevalence and hospital admissions can be found in our Health and Social Care Maps.
We have produced a 2019 Mental Health Needs Assessment for Kent (PDF, 5.0 MB).
We have also produced additional analyses (PDF, 2.5 MB) to support the 2019 Mental Health Needs Assessment.
We have also produced the following needs assessments:
- Kent adult mental health needs assessment (for CCGs
- Emotional and mental health needs assessment for children and young people in Kent (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Kent and Medway eating disorders needs assessment (PDF, 630.4 KB)
- Perinatal mental health needs assessment (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Personality disorders needs assessment (PDF, 1.5 MB)
We have produced a Kent mental health & wellbeing index, which provides an assessment of the relative assets and vulnerabilities of each ward in Kent in respect of the mental health and wellbeing of the population within it.
The Public Health and Social Care Library can provide access to library and knowledge services, including books and journal articles relating to mental health. We can also produce bespoke literature searches.