Data and reports
Our Health and Social Care Maps provide data at district, CCG and ward-levels for a range of key public health indicators.
Almost all of the data and reports we produce contain some level of local analysis, typically by district and/or clinical commissioning group (CCG). We have produced the following overview reports for particular geographies:
- CYP profiles providing a range of data relating to children and young people for individual districts
- East Kent Needs Assessment part 1 (PDF, 14.9 MB) and part 2 (PDF, 15.3 MB) providing analysis of population health needs, inequalities and commissioning opportunities in East Kent
- North Kent Needs Assessment part 1 (PDF, 15.0 MB) and part 2 (PDF, 18.8 MB) providing analysis of population health needs, inequalities and commissioning opportunities in North Kent
- West Kent Needs Assessment providing analysis of population health needs, inequalities and commissioning opportunities in West Kent
- Small Area Profiles providing data at lower geographies
Medway Council Public Health Intelligence Team and Kent Public Health Observatory have created Public Health profiles for each of the Integrated Care Partnerships (ICPs) and Primary Care Networks (PCNs) in the Kent and Medway Integrated Care System (ICS). The profiles have been made available via the website of the Kent and Medway STP. The overall aim of the work is to highlight the health and social care needs of each area and to identify priority areas to explore further.