Data and reports
Information on smoking prevalence can be found in the 'living well' section of our Health and Social Care Maps.
We have produced a tobacco dependency needs assessment (PDF, 2.0 MB) for Kent
We have also produced the following:
- An equity analysis of stop smoking services within Kent (PDF, 1.6 MB).
- Analysis of the 2015 Stoptober Smokefree Initiative in Kent (PDF, 1.4 MB).
- Analysis of the potential return on investment of smoking cessation activity in hospital (PDF, 383.7 KB).
- A comparison of the sources of local smoking prevalence estimates (PDF, 503.8 KB)
- An analysis of the overlap between obesity, alcohol and smoking (PDF, 636.3 KB).
- Analysis of the One You initiative in Kent (PDF, 2.6 MB).
Kent County Council Public Health are also members of the South East Tobacco Control Network who have recently published a position statement on electronic cigarettes for 2021.
Please contact the public health specialist librarian: email@example.com