Data and reports
Additional information can be found in our Health and Social Care Maps self-serve tool. We are constantly developing this resource in response to your feedback.
We have produced a 2019 Mental Health Needs Assessment for Kent (PDF, 5.0 MB) and some additional analyses (PDF, 2.5 MB) to support the 2019 Mental Health Needs Assessment. There are some inaccuracies in section 2.2 which estimates the prevalence of common mental illnesses which have now been corrected in this supplementary report.
We have also produced the following needs assessments:
- Kent adult mental health needs assessment (for CCGs
- Emotional and mental health needs assessment for children and young people in Kent (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Kent and Medway eating disorders needs assessment (PDF, 630.4 KB)
- Perinatal mental health needs assessment (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Personality disorders needs assessment (PDF, 1.5 MB)
We have produced a Kent mental health & wellbeing index, which provides an assessment of the relative assets and vulnerabilities of each ward in Kent in respect of the mental health and wellbeing of the population within it.