Data and reports
A range of data relating to children and young people can be found in the 'starting well' section of our Health and Social Care Maps.
- Children and young people's JSNA on SEND and learning disability
(PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Update to SEND Needs Assessment June 2020 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- End of Life Care Needs Assessment for Children & Young People in Kent & Medway (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Emotional and mental health needs assessment for children and young people in Kent (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Health needs assessment for Children in Care (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- Drug and alcohol needs assessment for children and young people in Kent (PDF, 815.4 KB)
- Disabled children and young people needs assessment (PDF, 650.2 KB)
- Disabled children and young people needs assessment summary (PDF, 405.8 KB)
- Teenage pregnancy needs assessment summary (PDF, 825.1 KB)
Our children and young people's outcome resource pack provides key data analyses and summary briefings on the needs of children and young people in Kent in relation to their health and wellbeing. Our CYP profiles identify key Public Health priorities for children and young people in Kent. We have also produced baseline data for the Health Child Programme (PDF, 902.3 KB) covering children aged 0 to 4.
We have produced literature reviews for Parenting programmes, support for families with disabled children, Interventions for the prevention and mitigation of ACEs and access to Special Educational Needs and Disability services for Nepalese families,
We have also produced a teenage conceptions summary (PDF, 729.6 KB), estimates of the prevalence of cerebral palsy and analysis of hospital admissions for self-harm (PDF, 1.2 MB) involving children and young people.